Learned Chapter 3
It is very interesting to go through a class that is teaching you everything you need to know about the field that you interested in working at. Not only does it teach you what is to be expected of you when you ind a job that suits your preparation but it also helps you prepare for when you are working in the field. For example, just this last assignment I was pretending to send two emails to the employees of the company. In this last one, I sent the other member man email with the minutes. This is something I had never done before and by doing it even if it is pretend I get to practice actually creating the e-mails in a professional matter and with the right formatting.
So far, I am deeply enjoying this class. It really does feel like I am playing administrative assistant and it gives me a feel of what to expect in the future.
Thanks for reading,
Dulce A. Herrera
So far, I am deeply enjoying this class. It really does feel like I am playing administrative assistant and it gives me a feel of what to expect in the future.
Thanks for reading,
Dulce A. Herrera
No comments:
Post a Comment